[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Marcus, marc_a, almont2001  
Forum » LGBT Themed Movies » Documentaries - NΤΟΚΥΜΑΝΤΕΡ » True Stories - Pakistan's Hidden Shame
True Stories - Pakistan's Hidden Shame
MarcusDate: Monday, 2017-11-13, 3:12 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

This shocking documentary demonstrates the extreme extent of sexual exploitation of young street-boys by Pakistani men many years their senior. It is not unlikely that there is a similar story to be told in respect of girls, but because of the misogynistic nature of Pakistani Islamic culture, girls and women are rarely to be seen in public. Their abuse is likely confined to domestic situations, and that would be the subject of a separate documentary.

Most of the filming takes place in Peshawar in the North West of Pakistan, 40 minutes from the border with Afghanistan. Drugs such as opium, heroin and hash are all freely available and cheap. It's estimated that over four million children across Pakistan are forced to work from an early age due to poverty, and, of these, up to one and a half million live on the streets. In Peshawar it is estimated that nine out of ten street children (most of them boys) have been sexually abused by adult men.

Much of the film concentrates on thirteen year old Naeem who ran away from home at the age of eight following the death of his parents and subsequently being beaten by his elder brother. When asked how old he was when a man first used him for sex, he replies "I was eight and a half, I was only little. I had no money. He did it three times. I was bleeding. I fainted".

It seems that you have to grow up pretty damned quick and early if you are a street-kid in Pehawar ...... And now he is abusing younger boys.

Written and produced by double-Emmy Award winner Jamie Doran, and directed by Special Emmy Winner Mohammed Al Naqvi. Narrated by Juliet Stevenson.

With hardcoded English subtitles for the non English parts.

Here

DL FF OR 1fichier

Forum » LGBT Themed Movies » Documentaries - NΤΟΚΥΜΑΝΤΕΡ » True Stories - Pakistan's Hidden Shame
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website Builder Templates. uCoz. Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Gay Culture