|Marcus||Date: Monday, 2017-12-11, 1:38 PM | Message # 1|
This documentary film tells the stories of three men who are now
breaking both the taboo and their silence, revealing a unique, victim-centered perspective on male rape in Britain today.
Some facts about male rape and sexual assault from the UK:
- It's estimated that 1 in 6 men are victims of rape, sexual violence or sexual abuse.
- Approximately 8 men are sexually assaulted every hour.
- Men are more likely to be a victim of sexual violence between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Less than 1 in 10 men will report their rape or sexual assault to the Police.
- Few men ever talk about it.
- 90% of those men who are raped know their perpetrator.
Available to users only
|Jishcand||Date: Thursday, 2017-12-28, 9:25 AM | Message # 2|
|Not really gripping.|
It's not engaging.
They don't look mortified.
By the way, English srt is available here.
|saturn71117||Date: Wednesday, 2018-01-03, 3:15 AM | Message # 3|
|Thanks a lot, Marcus.