[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: almont2001, marc_a, Marcus  
Forum » No LGBT Themed...but Interesting... » Documentaries » Bit X Bit In Bitcoin We Trust 2018 (English srt.Subs)
Bit X Bit In Bitcoin We Trust 2018
MarcusDate: Monday, 2019-08-26, 8:03 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

A new bitcoin documentary called, “Bit x Bit: In Bitcoin We Trust” was released earlier today. The third film from
director David Foox is now available on iTunes and other platforms.The movie was created with the goal of educating everyone “about a new value transfer system based on blockchain technology,” according to a press release announcing the launch of the film.“The journey led me and my filmmaking team to travel to 18 cities interviewing the futurists making Bitcoin a reality. What I
discovered filled me with hope that our world will change, and I wanted
to contribute to this epic transformation,”explained “Bit x Bit” director David Foox.The documentary follows the rise of the world’s largest cryptocurrency from its conception in the 2008 Satoshi Nakamoto whitepaper through the early rises and falls. It follows some of the early crypto
and blockchain trailblazers who made the cryptocurrency what it is
today, including the participants who built technology around bitcoin
from the early days up to the present.The documentary looks at not just the startups who have made bitcoin what it is today, but also the larger financial institutions and
individual entrepreneurs contributing to today’s crypto ecosystem.Some of the industry’s largest and most influential figures were interviewed for the documentary. “Bit x Bit” features interviews with the Winklevoss twins, for example, who give
price predictions and explain their thoughts on Facebook’s proposed GLOBALCOIN cryptocurrency scheduled to launch in 2020.Other figures interviewed in the documentary include Andreas Antonopolous, Nolan Bushnell, Marshall Long, Pamela Morgan, Peter Todd,
Brock Pierce, and others. Foox and his team chose these figures and
others because they’re seen as“futurists enlightening the minds of the many for the acceptance of a digital value exchange system focused on prosperity and
transforming our world.”Director David Foox’s work on “Bit x Bit” dates all the way back to Sundance Film Festival in 2014. While celebrating the success of
an earlier film called “Love Child”, Foox became aware of“the effects of technology on the collective consciousness in ways that defied humanity,” according to the press
release announcing the launch of “Bit x Bit”.“Therefore, when introduced to bitcoin by friends who used the new digital technology to arrange airfare and hotel accommodations to attend
the festival – David was fascinated. This simple encounter became the
driving force behind David’s desire to create a film that brings the
topic to a broad audience and perhaps even to those that will play a
part in its future.”“Bit x Bit” is being distributed by Gravitas Ventures, a subsidiary of production company Red Arrow Studios.

With English Subtitles Here

Available to users only

Forum » No LGBT Themed...but Interesting... » Documentaries » Bit X Bit In Bitcoin We Trust 2018 (English srt.Subs)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website Builder Templates. uCoz. Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Gay Culture