[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Marcus, marc_a, almont2001  
Forum » LGBT Themed Movies » Movies with Greek Subtitles - Ταινιες με Ελληνικούς Υπότιτλους » I Am Michael (2015) (English and greek srt. Subtitles)
I Am Michael (2015)
MarcusDate: Monday, 2017-02-06, 2:18 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators

I AM MICHAEL is the incredible true-life story of Michael Glatze (Franco), a high profile gay youth activist who created a national controversy when he claimed to no longer be gay and became a straight Christian pastor. The film follows Michael from his life in San Francisco with his boyfriend Bennett (Quinto), where he pursues political activism, a journalist career at XY Magazine, social awareness, and sexual exploration, to his days of personal self-discovery. After a traumatic scare, Michael is plagued by doubt and paranoia, and begins a religious reawakening. Michael renounces his gay lifestyle, rejects his friends, and endeavors to find his "true self." He explores Buddhism and Mormonism, yet ultimately lands at a Christian Bible school in rural Wyoming where he meets his girlfriend, Rebekah (Roberts), and becomes the pastor of his own church. This powerful new film captures one man's haunting journey through modern concepts of love, denial and redemption.

Σαν Φρανσίσκο, 1998. Ο γκέι ακτιβιστής Μάικλ είναι παθιασμένος με το να υποστηρίζει τα δικαιώματα των νεαρών ομοφυλόφιλων, αντρών και γυναικών. Μέσα του υπάρχει ένας αγώνας για την κατάδειξη της ίδιας του της ύπαρξης, μοιράζοντας τον χρόνο με τους φίλους του, Τάιλερ και Μπένετ. Οι τρεις τους αποφασίζουν να ταξιδέψουν ανά τη χώρα για να καταγράψουν σε κάμερα τις ζωές νεαρών γκέι. Ταυτόχρονα, μαζεύουν χρήματα για να ανοίξει ο Μάικλ το δικό του περιοδικό. Αλλά ο Μάικλ δεν είναι ικανοποιημένος όπως ζει. Αποφασίζει να ισορροπήσει τη σεξουαλικότητα με τον πνευματισμό και να αφήσει πίσω φίλους και οικογένεια, για να βρει τον δρόμο του χριστιανισμού. 

With English OR Greek Subtitles Here OR Here

Available to users only

JishcandDate: Saturday, 2017-03-25, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: VIP
Quiet bored with this movie. James Franco is good actually.

kostis108Date: Thursday, 2017-04-13, 1:22 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Καλογυρισμένη ταινία. 7/10

Forum » LGBT Themed Movies » Movies with Greek Subtitles - Ταινιες με Ελληνικούς Υπότιτλους » I Am Michael (2015) (English and greek srt. Subtitles)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website Builder Templates. uCoz. Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Gay Culture